- Tissue paper
- Double sided tape
To Make Flower:
- To make flower, cut a 9-by-30-inch piece of tissue paper.
- Fold, accordion style, in 5-inch-wide layers.
- Cut petals in smaller end; unfold and lay on flat surface.
- Fill a 3 5/8-inch-high acetate cylinder with candy.
- Place cylinder on tissue paper flower with bottom about 1 inch from uncut end, and roll; tape sides and bottom with double-sided tape. Tie ribbon above top of cylinder.
- Gently peel petals down to open flower. If you use a shorter cylinder, reduce height of paper; for a multicolored blossom, wrap a second layer of paper around cylinder after first is secure; secure with ribbon.
Project: Martha Stewart
The post diy Projects: Flower Wrapped Favors appeared first on DIY Weddings Magazine.