Make this awesome DIY watermelon flower centerpiece and wow all of the wedding guests.
- (1) medium sized round watermelon
- Serrated bread knife or similar
- 5 – 6 bunches of carnations in dark pink
- Scissors or floral snips
- Large spoon and bowl
- Cut the top off your watermelon
- Take a spoon and spoon out the inside of the watermelon removing as much of the watermelon as possible.
- Take your flowers and start by laying the first layer out around the outside rim.
- Continue to layer from the inside rim to the middle.
- Once your dome is complete, go back through and fill in any blank spots.
Source: The Sweetest Occasion
The post diy Wedding Ideas: Watermelon Flower Centerpiece appeared first on DIY Weddings Magazine.