It’s somehow that time of year again, when we round up the best wedding songs of 2018. These songs didn’t come out in 2018 of course, since sadly I cannot read the future. (Bey, what magical album will you drop this year?) But we have done a deep dive into the most popular wedding songs of recent years, with special attention to stuff that came out over the last twelve months. Some of these wedding songs we’ve heard on a million wedding dance floors already. Some of them we want to hear at every wedding we go to this year.
Can Bey’s “Die with You” be the new popular first dance song? Please?
So without further ado, we bring you the best wedding songs of 2018, or at least what we want to hear played.
THE Best Wedding Songs 2018
- Die With You – Beyoncé
- If Your Prayers Don’t Get to Heaven – Brian Fallon
- Perfect Duet – Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé
- You’re Gonna Live Forever in Me – John Mayer
- Sweet Creature – Harry Styles
- Chained to the Rhythm – Katy Perry
- There Are Many Ways to Say I Love You – Sylvan Esso
- Rewrite the Stars – Zac Efron, Zendaya
- So Good – Zara Larsson
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Havana (remix) – Camila Cabello
- Unforgettable – French Montana
- I’m the One – DJ Khaled, Justin Beiber
- Despacito (remix) – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee
- Anywhere – Rita Ora
- Him & I (with Halsey) – G-Easy
- Wild Thoughts – DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
- All Night – The Vamps, Matoma
- What Lovers Do (feat. SZA) – Maroon 5
- Feels Great – Cheat Codes, Fetty Wap, CVBZ
- Wolves – Selena Gomez
- Belong – Cash Cash, Dashboard Confessional
- Let’s Get Married – Bleachers
- The Sky Is a Neighborhood – Foo Fighters
- I Feel It Coming – The Weekend, Daft Punk
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- The Greatest – Sia
- Fresh Eyes – Andy Grammer
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- HandClap – Fitz and The Tantrums
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS FROM THE LAST YEAR OR SO?
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLAY-AT-EVERY-WEDDING SONGS?
The post The Best Wedding Songs of 2018 appeared first on A Practical Wedding: We’re Your Wedding Planner. Wedding Ideas for Brides, Bridesmaids, Grooms, and More.